Answered

Cannot change profile picture on desktop - Button won't show in Browser

• 1 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Hello

I have a problem, i cannot change my profile picture since the button for changing it wont show up on my browser when i hover the mouse pointer over it.
However i can easily change my background/cover image.

I have tried in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, none of them work.

Can someone please advise on how i can fix this issue?

Best regards
Frederik
icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 May 2019, 15:34

Hey there,

Our engineers are already on it. In the meantime - just click on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner image and you'll be able to update your profile image from there as well 🙂
View original

6 replies

Sorry cannot help but I have the same problem and already tried everything which I thought I could do. So if you have found / received a solution, pls let me know :)
The Button is hidden via the sites CSS.
It can be revealed but this does not help, since the upload function does not save the new image.
The whole feature seems to be broken. 😕
The Button is hidden via the sites CSS.
It can be revealed but this does not help, since the upload function does not save the new image.
The whole feature seems to be broken. :-/

Ohh that sucks... :/
- Isn't there some way to call out SoundCloud other than these posts? 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Our engineers are already on it. In the meantime - just click on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner image and you'll be able to update your profile image from there as well 🙂
Hey there,

Our engineers are already on it. In the meantime - just click on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner image and you'll be able to update your profile image from there as well :)

Hello Mathis

That seems to work, thank you for your help!

Best Regards
Frederik
I have the same problem and cannot upload a profile picture via the banner.
I tried uploading my profile pic in firefox and safari, shut down my firewall, installed flash - all to no avail.
There are a lot more people who have this problem.
PLEASE HELP 😓