Question

Cannot complete the 'Replace File' Function

Looking to replace a file, the upload goes smoothly but when I hit the 'Save Changes' button it doesn't complete the task. The button stays depressed for a few seconds then pops back orange as if nothing happened...

I've been trying to replace all my files for the last few days. Randomly one of the files did successfully get replaced after previously trying and failing. The others won't work. Please help.

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

We've heard that other users are having similar issues replacing tracks, so let's see if we can get you sorted out.

Can you let us know what browser you've been using? Most of the time, this issue is caused by blocked cookies. Let us know a bit of info about your computer and OS and we can help troubleshoot this.

Cheers,
Jen
Thanks for the reply Jen. I'm using Chrome, though tried Explorer and had the same result. Running Windows 10.
Still having this issue, how can we resolve this??
???
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
???
Hi Sean,

I've now set this convo to be private. Any chance you can send over the file you'd like to upload as the replacement, and let us know which track you're trying to replace? This way we can investigate this further from here.

Cheers
Mathis
???
Hey, thanks for the reply Mathis. Yea, It's my other page https://soundcloud.com/plaza-mk . I've remastered 4 of those tracks and need to swap them out. I can send you all 4. Should I send them to an email?
???
Let me know the best way to send them over. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
???
Hi Sean,

Sorry about the delay. If you have a dropbox, maybe you could send us a link to where we can download them from your dropbox? Alternatively, any other service - such as WeTransfer - should do as well.

This is a bit unconventional as far as troubleshooting is concerned, but I hope we can soon help & get to the bottom of this.

Cheers
Mathis
???
Hey, here's the dropbox link to the 'WANTING YOU' Master. Let me know if this works for you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aq6mxj124faajyq/WANTING%20YOU%20MASTER%20%28EP%29.wav?dl=0
???
Hey Mathis, did this work for you???
???
??Can we resolve this??
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
???
Hi Sean,

Argh, my bad - this one fell through the cracks - any chance you can provide the track to us again.

REALLY sorry about the delay!