Question

Cannot upload from Garageband iOS

• 11 March 2017
  • 7 replies

iPhone 5 (iOS 10.2.1), and I've been uploading songs directly from the mobile Garageband app for years. I also have a Pro Unlimited account, so I can't be 'out of space'. Yet for the last few weeks, I have got the message 'Can't upload to Soundcloud. Please check Account Details'. (I did, many times, they're fine). Not sure if this is a Soundcloud problem or a Garageband problem, but I've searched on the internet and don't seem to be the only one this is happening to.

7 replies

Me too 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to see no one else has had the chance to get back to you here yet. @REBEL WALL - it looks like your email address wasn't properly confirmed. You should now be all set. @Psychachu, I currently don't see why this would be failing, however given you started this topic such a long time ago and seem to have uploaded since then, I take it you were able to sort this out?

Cheers
Mathis
How did you figure it out?
I'm having the same problem and am unable to upload any music I create in garage band to soundcloud on my iphone6
🆒🆒🆒
iPhone 5 (iOS 10.2.1), and I've been uploading songs directly from the mobile Garageband app for years. I also have a Pro Unlimited account, so I can't be 'out of space'. Yet for the last few weeks, I have got the message 'Can't upload to Soundcloud. Please check Account Details'. (I did, many times, they're fine). Not sure if this is a Soundcloud problem or a Garageband problem, but I've searched on the internet and don't seem to be the only one this is happening to.

I’m having the same issue. Can someone help?
yea this is becoming a very annoying problem