Answered

Change in upload format .... no old-school upload ... thus no ISRC code options

• 16 May 2016
  • 1 reply

The upload page has apparently changed over the weekend. There is no longer an "old school" method to upload. This method included options to include ISRC codes as well as record label, release date, etc. My question is why was this removed? The ISRC codes are an intricate part of copyright protection if one is using their posted music for other purposes. I include ISRC codes in case someone desires to use my music, they will see immediately that it is protected and they will have to contact me for a usage license. If this aspect of the uploading process is available, please let me know where it is. If not, may I have a rationale for eliminating it?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 May 2016, 10:30

Hi there,

Sorry about the late follow up. The classic uploader can still be found here. Also, you can still add an ISRC code for tracks that you've previously uploaded by adding /edit-classic to your track URL.

I will also go ahead and forward your feedback to the relevant product team.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the late follow up. The classic uploader can still be found here. Also, you can still add an ISRC code for tracks that you've previously uploaded by adding /edit-classic to your track URL.

I will also go ahead and forward your feedback to the relevant product team.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis