Answered

"Change Profile Picture" popup doesn't appear for me.

• 5 May 2019
  • 3 replies

Things I've tried and didn't work:

-Refreshing my page
-Logging out and back in
-Restarting browser
-Restarting computer
-Spam clicking in case the popup was invisible (I was desperate at this point hahah)
-Changing my banner (popup to change banner does appear, and I can also change song covers)

In case somebody with the permissions required sees this, I'll attach the picture I'm trying to change to.

Thanks in advance for the help!

edit: I forgot to attach the picture, but here it is now.

icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 May 2019, 10:51

Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles with this. This is due to a bug on SoundCloud's end. Our engineers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, you can still change your profile image on the "Edit" mode (by clicking on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner).

Apologies about the confusion around this.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles with this. This is due to a bug on SoundCloud's end. Our engineers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, you can still change your profile image on the "Edit" mode (by clicking on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW37yGidMlstPmZdxMl_rQA
Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response!
Updated my picture and everything is fine now!