Question

Changing Top Tracks

• 5 November 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

I want to change the Top Tracks showing up on my SC page, or if possible remove them entirely as most of my top tracks are re-posts from my record label page

Thanks

John

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Was this just added??? All of my top tracks are posted on other accounts by labels. I do not want my top tracks to show at the top of my page, it only shows the tracks hosted on my page - Which does not accurately represent me!

Lurking for answers :) 

Userlevel 3

There was a thread about this that got deleted. It is absolutely ridiculous that this feature cannot be turned off.

Userlevel 1

There was a thread about this that got deleted. It is absolutely ridiculous that this feature cannot be turned off.

Yeah whats up with that? Its not like we were bringing out the torches and pitchforks in that thread. I think this is a extremely reasonable request.

Userlevel 1

I thought as much, when checking back this morning to see if there’s been any update on this I discovered the original thread had gone.

There are quite a few threads asking for it to be optional popping up in the forum now though so hopefully something might happen.

Userlevel 3

I noticed that previous thread was gone too. I’m monitoring this one to see if the same thing happens.

It is annoying for Pro users who don’t want to use the Spotlight feature because, basically it is imposing the Spotlight feature on them.

So many profiles now just show old tracks. How much new music is getting ignored because of this?

Userlevel 2

So many profiles now just show old tracks. How much new music is getting ignored because of this?

Agreed!

My account now play old garbage tracks to new visitors.

I hate “Top Tracks”

just want takes it off my profile.

Even if you turn on spotlight then top tracks is just right after, apparently soundcloud thinks chronological feed is not important, is like they don’t even know their own service.