Answered

Comments Disappear Automatically [!]

• 1 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi All!

I Probably Need Your Help, I've Fill a Ticket for The "Human" Support Team, But They Answer me with a "Robot"! And didn't Help!

The Problem is, everytime i Comment in any track, of any artist or label i follow, the comment disappear's Automatically !!! I Don't Get Any [Blocked Warning], I Suppose im Not Blocked. And now i can't comment. All the comments are delected Automatically!

What could be the 'Cause!?? Thanks all in Advanced.

Cheers,
icon

Best answer by Mathis 14 November 2017, 13:53

Hi there,

It looks like you have run into a commenting block a number of times. Each time you run into the same block, the amount of time you're block increases. Your commenting block will automatically be released in 29 days. Please see our documentation on the Help Center to understand why our Trust & Safety team felt it was important to have these kinds of limits and block in place and to make sure you don't run into further blocks in the future. https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003568608-Feature-use-policies

Cheers
Mathis
View original

3 replies

Hi, Again...

8 Days Passed And No Help from Anyone... The Problem It's Not Fixed! Comments Disappear | Delected... Automatically!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like you have run into a commenting block a number of times. Each time you run into the same block, the amount of time you're block increases. Your commenting block will automatically be released in 29 days. Please see our documentation on the Help Center to understand why our Trust & Safety team felt it was important to have these kinds of limits and block in place and to make sure you don't run into further blocks in the future. https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003568608-Feature-use-policies

Cheers
Mathis
Hi, Thanks for the answer.

If My Account is blocked from comment, i didn't got any *Warning about the block, like normally Soundcloud does ...
I've been blocked from comment to many times. Normally my account is blocked from comment for a 30 days period, i make 3 comments on 3 Reposted tracks, and i'm blocked again for 30 days! (It's Fair ...) Maybe i Like to many 'Music ...

I Just comment on tracks i previously repost. Those tracks that my account Repost, are Shared on the Blog Site ... That's the way i've found through Soundcloud to help and Promote Music, Artists, Labels, etc ... And i promote my Blog, through comment on the track Reposted or shared on the Blog Site, through a Link to My Blog, Fair? I Know Soundcloud will do Nothing about the Block! Fair Or Not ... Anyways,

Thanks for the Help,

Pedro