Answered

Conformation email not recieved

I haven't received the confirmation email. Could someone please help
icon

Best answer by Navid 31 October 2018, 15:23

Hey there,

We had a small glitch on our end that might have caused delays with the email confirmations - this has since been resolved so you should all be good to go now!

Cheers,
Navid
View original

10 replies

Yip, not sure what the deal is but it seems to be something on the SoundCloud end.

I have followed all the steps referred to in the Help Centre.
  1. Nope, no spam.
  2. SoundCloud is in my contacts book.
  3. Resent verification email - Nada.
  4. Not a typo because I just received an email from SoundCloud-Community, so it is working (this really makes me think it is an issue on the SoundCloud side).
I also tried deleting my account, then recreated it and still, sam issue.

Not much we can do for now. I'm sure they'll fix this soon.

Goodluck
Same! Tried multiple emails. Followed all their steps. Not working 😞
same problem But than with A gift card
Received my email. Up and running. Thanks SoundCloud team.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey there,

We had a small glitch on our end that might have caused delays with the email confirmations - this has since been resolved so you should all be good to go now!

Cheers,
Navid
Hey there,

I don't understand why I haven't got an email confirmation.
The email is correct and I've tried re-sending it several times and checked all spam folders but nothing is there, so I cannot use my account properly.
I am also having the same issue, all steps followed, even tried using Yahoo and Outlook and nothing is being received, I also got an email from Soundcloud community no problem. So this must be on SC end.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey there - apologies for any issues you've had when trying to confirm your accounts. I just had a look and have now confirmed them for you.

Cheers,
Navid

I haven’t gotten a confirmation email and I’ve tried everything I looked in all email folders and didn’t see it so I can’t use the app propely

The Glitch Is Back Cuz Its Happening to me