Answered

Connection Issues?

• 28 February 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, any one else having problem getting tracks to play? I have full bars on my internet connection, however sound cloud is behaving as if there is a connection issue...tracks not playing or uploading properly,etc. All all other apps are working just fine. Any ideas on what may be the issue?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 March 2017, 17:16

Hi there everyone,

Apologies about the issues last night. This was reported an fixed soon afterwards. Please make sure to check on our status blog in situations like this to figure out if the issue you're experiencing might be affecting a lot of people, and to learn about updates on emerging issues.

Thank you.
View original

6 replies

Yes. I just joined this 'Help Community' to see what others had to say about this. I can't play anything! When I click the play button I just get those progress dots moving across it, and nothing happens. About half an hour ago it worked for a second, then nothing again.

Actually, I wanted to download some tracks of my own that I'd uploaded, but instead I couldn't even play them. But since I'm here, I'd appreciate any help with how to download your own stuff. I can't find any of the buttons or settings pages that are described in the help pages (some of which have also "been removed") - but I can't believe it's not possible to redownload your own music, is it? (I'm new here - well, I've had an account for a while but only just started using it.)

Thanks for any help... 🙂
same thing happend to me
Userlevel 1
I'm having the same issue here. I think they may be working with the entire platform atm and haven't released anything about it to the users. Hopefully this does not continue for much longer..
YEs, experiencing issues as well. This is BS.
Userlevel 1
Yup still having problems here

Hi Flextim, As for downloading your own stuff, There should be a download original file button, next to a replace file button when you hit "edit" option on a track. Im not sure this option will work if you are using the free account. If you made it so the public can download your tracks, that download button should be off to the side on the right of the track. To make you files downloadable to the public, this option is found in the "permissions" tab when you are uploading a file. You can also go to "edit" to change your permissions. Hope thats helpful
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Apologies about the issues last night. This was reported an fixed soon afterwards. Please make sure to check on our status blog in situations like this to figure out if the issue you're experiencing might be affecting a lot of people, and to learn about updates on emerging issues.

Thank you.