Answered

converting a .mov file to a WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC so I can upload it to soundcloud?

• 20 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,
I have been sent my debut music video from my producer and it is in a .mov file.

I have looked on line in order to convert it for it to be uploaded here on Soundcloud but as it is larger than 2.0MB a lot of the online converters cannot do.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Lenna.
icon

Best answer by Navid 20 February 2019, 12:33

Hey there @Lenna,

Just as @s l i g h t suggested I would definitely recommend that you reach out to your producer and ask that they send you a lossless version (preferably .wav or .aif) of the final master. That way you will have the best possible sound quality once you upload your file to SoundCloud.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I would just ask the producer to send it in an audio format. If it is your track do you not have it like that already?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey there @Lenna,

Just as @s l i g h t suggested I would definitely recommend that you reach out to your producer and ask that they send you a lossless version (preferably .wav or .aif) of the final master. That way you will have the best possible sound quality once you upload your file to SoundCloud.