Answered

Doesnt stop processing. Wont finish

• 15 August 2016
  • 6 replies

When I upload my weekly podcast, it gets stuck on "this track is processing" and never finishes. I export the file again and reupload, happens again, and again, and again, and again. Until finally with no explanation, it will suddenly work. Every single week this happens, and it makes uploading the podcast a massive chore. If there isn't a way to fix it, I'll just have to move to a different provider. Can anyone out there help?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 August 2016, 15:21

Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles - not sure what has caused this, but I was able to pull one of the tracks through all the way, so this is now online (it looks like you've tried to upload the same track twice, so this should solve the issue for you).

I honestly don't know what exactly was the root cause for this, as the audio files are both looking fine and all the necessary data came through. Hoping this won't happen again.

All the best to you,
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles - not sure what has caused this, but I was able to pull one of the tracks through all the way, so this is now online (it looks like you've tried to upload the same track twice, so this should solve the issue for you).

I honestly don't know what exactly was the root cause for this, as the audio files are both looking fine and all the necessary data came through. Hoping this won't happen again.

All the best to you,
Mathis
Its been 2 months since I posted about the problem. Its still happening. Never stops processing. I upload again and again. Have tried almost every trick in the book, searched every inch of the internet for a solution. Nothing. And it keeps doing it. If there isn't a solution, I'm just going to move, because it takes days and many, many hours of uploading just to get each episode out. And frankly its not worth the hassle anymore.

Anything else you can do, or is it time to pack it in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Movie Mania,

I noticed you uploaded #59 recently. Were you able to pin down the root cause of this issue? If so, please share with the Community 🙂
Userlevel 2
Similar problem here - Things upload but don't even start to "process." This is a somewhat reoccurring problem for me. It happened a few years ago. There's no help to be found in the FAQs or the community per se and I would hope that if it's systemic, they would post it in the blog, but I wonder that they don't like to do that for PR reasons. Honestly, it's more frustrating not knowing. If there's a problem with the site, they're better off letting people know than letting them think it's a user side problem and then all of a sudden things work.
Same here - so annoying! And no comment from the tech support...
Same issue:
Displays "We are processing your track for playback" message that fails to finish and a message that says, "Upload complete, go to your track" with link to an unplayable track.

File format settings on my side have not changed on my side, yet multiple attempts with different wav files of various sizes result in the same incomplete upload.