Question

DR 44 wl Tascam

• 22 August 2015
  • 1 reply

trying to sync my recorded songs from my dr 44 wl tascam recorder to soundcloud but my account is not being recognized. anyone having an issue same as mine?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Edgar,

Thanks for posting on the help forum. Hmm, let's see. I'm not familiar with the device myself, however I assume they are using our public api to integrate this into their user interface.

Either way, any chance you can try a different account (maybe a friend or family member has an account as well)? This will help to isolate the issue further. Other then that, are you normally using the Facebook or Google+ integration in order to log in to your account? If so, then you might not have a SoundCloud-unique password. You can easily create one though in order to enable this option of signing in, too by going through the process on this page.

Hope any of this helps! In the meantime, I'm sure there's an option to get your recording transferred to your computer first. This way, you could upload your fresh sounds to SoundCloud via your computer.

Cheers
Mathis