Question

Email confirmation and uploading....

It seems I am certainly not alone when it comes to this issue. Apparently, it's been a problem for a very long time. Too long. I finally found my confirmation email in my junk folder. I clicked where instructed to, but still, when I try to update my profile photo, or upload songs, I get the "confirm email" message. I have tried all of the fixes I've found mentioned here....refresh, clear cookies, start over with a new window, etc....nothing works. It's rare that I have time to devote to my songwriting passions, and when I do, it would be nice if it worked.
In addition...this forum seems to take me to a "Get Satisfaction" page. I had no problem uploading a profile pic there, thinking it was for my SoundCloud account. No such luck. Perhaps you should ask the Get Satisfaction folks how they manage to handle a simple issue like this?

2 replies

Hi there Dave,

Thanks for posting on our forum and apologies about the troubles. I can see that your email address is now properly confirmed, so you shouldn't run into any further issues because your email address isn't confirmed.

I've reached out to our Trust & Safety team about this and it turns out that we're currently experiencing difficulties when our systems are trying to send emails to your email provider in particular at the moment. They are looking into this issue at the moment.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this for you.

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: GetSatisfaction is the company that powers our Help Forum, indeed.

Hi Mathis, also here e-mail confirmed but still "Please confirm your email address before uploading". Could you help us? Many thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Dave,

Thanks for posting on our forum and apologies about the troubles. I can see that your email address is now properly confirmed, so you shouldn't run into any further issues because your email address isn't confirmed.

I've reached out to our Trust & Safety team about this and it turns out that we're currently experiencing difficulties when our systems are trying to send emails to your email provider in particular at the moment. They are looking into this issue at the moment.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this for you.

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: GetSatisfaction is the company that powers our Help Forum, indeed.