Question

Email confirmed but Upload is not working

• 30 June 2016
  • 7 replies

Confirmed my email address when signing up, but I cannot upload or change my profile. Not sure what else can be done on my end. Please help 😃

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

ive also tried - from five different computers (with different browsers, etc) - with no success. very silly that such a simple thing seems to give so many people trouble..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

You should both be able to properly upload to your SoundCloud accounts actually. If you still can't do that, please see here for further steps.

Cheers
M
I deleted my playlist by accident and for not fluent in English! I believe that you have received requests so! You could help me in my recovery! It was now 04-Jul-2016 about 23:45 Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I deleted my playlist by accident and for not fluent in English! I believe that you have received requests so! You could help me in my recovery! It was now 04-Jul-2016 about 23:45 Thank you!
Unrelated topic.

Please reference the new conversation here: I accidentally deleted my playlist
Hi there,

You should both be able to properly upload to your SoundCloud accounts actually. If you still can't do that, please see here for further steps.

Cheers
M

I deleted the whole list! I was wondering if it is possible to restore the list the day before the deletion of the same? It was about one hundred and eighty videos on my list! Was deleted in 03 or 04-Jul-2016 at 23:45 Thank you!
I deleted the whole list! I was wondering if it is possible to restore the list the day before the deletion of the same? It was about one hundred and eighty videos on my list! Was deleted in 03 or 04-Jul-2016 at 23:45 Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jessé,

Sorry, we won't be able to restore this playlist, and it is also not possible to restore a playlist or track shortly after deletion. 😕 Hope you can soon create a new list and get back to where you were.

Cheers
M

P.S.: If you're indeed referring to videos, then you might actually be on the wrong forum. It is not possible to watch videos on SoundCloud.