Question

Email confirmed, Upload not working... again

Grrrrrr! This is the second time this has happened to me.

And I've noticed it's a frequent problem with other users. I'm a long time Soundcloud user. I confirmed my email address and began uploading during the Jurassic period (Rawwwwr).

For the second time, I'm getting a 'Confirm Your Email B4 You Can Upload Chummm...p!'

But it just ain't so. The email was a confirmed many eons ago and I've been using Soundcloud hassle free except for right now, and the last time this happened.

On behalf of all people who use the free version of this convenient service I want answers... and I want them unreasonably fast!

Thanks - Matt 🙂

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Matt :)

Sorry, we have bugs in email confirmation that are causing error notifications to go cray. Your email was definitely confirmed eons ago, I can see it on your profile. Does a simple refresh let you upload?

Raawr,
Gina
I could check but it had mysteriously started letting me upload again before I had the chance. I'll give that a shot next time though.

Thanks for an amazingly quick response. My hair's all blown back!

:)
M
This is happening to me. How long to resolve?? been 3 days and 5 email confirmation attempts!!

Thanks
CA
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This is happening to me. How long to resolve?? been 3 days and 5 email confirmation attempts!!

Thanks
CA

Hi CA,

Just checking in on this - Your email address is properly confirmed on our end. If you're still experiencing difficulties with this, please try logging out, clear your cache & cookies, then log in again.

If none of this helps, please make sure to let us know so we can further investigate.

Cheers
Mathis

Thanks
CA

I am having the same problems. I eventually found the confirmation email in my junk folder, and clicked where I was instructed to click, but it still won't allow me to upload a new profile pic, or any songs. I keep getting the confirm email message (although I haven't received any, other than that one I found in my junk folder).

Thanks
CA

And what's this "Get Satisfaction" thing? Whatever it is, I'm not.

Thanks
CA

I confirmed my email address but still i am taking "Please confirm your email address before uploading" message

Thanks
CA

Hello,

I also have the same problem.. Email confirmed but the message "Please confirm your email address before uploading".. What can I do?

Thanks!

Thanks
CA

Hi, I am having the same problem. Email confirmed but the message "Please confirm your email address before uploading".. Aaarrgh, please help.

Thanks
CA

Hi, I do have the same problem right now, what should i do ??

I need help
Having exact same problem it sux..
Hi Matt :)

Sorry, we have bugs in email confirmation that are causing error notifications to go cray. Your email was definitely confirmed eons ago, I can see it on your profile. Does a simple refresh let you upload?

Raawr,
Gina

Can you please fix mine as well, its not letting me upload. My primary email is not longer in use and I am unable to change it. Please Help !!
Same problem... wtf
Same problem. Add another Email. Also the same message: "Please confirm your email address before uploading." Couldn't upload my songs 😞
It would appear the problem still exists. I'm a brand new user who righteously confirmed his email (and successfully logged in), but still can't upload anything.

This site is called "SoundCloud", right? I just want to be sure, since this site is quickly becoming "FrustrationCloud." 😉
When I uploaded the header it worked just fine, but when I try to upload the profile image I get the "Please confirm your email address before uploading. Check email settings." Checked the email messages, but it still won't work.
same thing is happening for me as well@IslandVibesRadio
I have the same problem - confirmed email a couple times, Studio One tries to upload .wav file, but says failed. When I try on home page it says "Please confirm your email address before uploading." What am I missing? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
I guess the problem won't go away, I made my account a few Days ago and still doesn't work due to the email situation... so frustrates
email is confirmed...can't upload...SHIT FUCKING SITE FUCK OFF
Hope I Don't Get This Saying: Sorry, we're unable to send emails to your primary address. Please check your settings to make sure your email address is correct.