Question

Error when connecting my cd baby account to my SoundCloud account.

• 17 October 2015
  • 3 replies

I was able to link my CDBaby account to SoundCloud about 3 weeks ago and uploaded three songs from my release. Now i've been trying to upload a few more, but it first replied that i had no time left, while i have only used a bit over 12 minutes for the three songs. I tried resetting the link in CDBaby but that didn't do anything. And finally i revoked the access in the Settings/Connections here in SoundCloud to set it up again. Now im getting an error page when i try to link the accounts toghether.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Raul,

Sorry for the problems, what does the error message say when you try to connect your account?

-Gina
Thanks for the reply. OK, I click on 'Send tracks to soundcloud' on cdbaby it sends me to another page on soundcloud to allow cdbaby connect access. When i hit connect i takes me back to a cdbaby page that says:

Error

We're sorry. An error has occurred while processing your request.

and a link to go back to main page, nothing else.

-Raúl

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for the reply. OK, I click on 'Send tracks to soundcloud' on cdbaby it sends me to another page on soundcloud to allow cdbaby connect access. When i hit connect i takes me back to a cdbaby page that says:

Error

We're sorry. An error has occurred while processing your request.

and a link to go back to main page, nothing else.

-Raúl

Hi there Raúl,

So sorry we haven't followed up on this issue. Were you able to get this sorted, or is it still happening? Also, did you reach out to CD Baby about this? Hoping this is fixed for you now.