Question

Every time I upload music (less than 5GB) it's gets to the end of the uploading cycle and just starts again. Soundcloud please help.

• 19 September 2016
  • 5 replies

Every time I upload music (less than 5GB) it's gets to the end of the uploading cycle and just starts again. My account is unlimited. This has been happening for the last two weeks. I have cleared my cache and browser history but this hasn't helped. I'm using Google Chrome version 53.0.2785.116 m. Soundcloud please help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,

Please see here. If these things do not help, please make sure to run our basic troubleshooting steps.

Thanks!
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

I went through the steps that you sent in your message. I have tried using another up to date browser with firewall turned off and it still doesn't work. I have the latest version of Flash. As mentioned before I have cleared my cache and browser history. Uploading was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago. I haven't changed anything on my computer. Could you please advise.

Thanks

Simon
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Mathis,

I went through the steps that you sent in your message. I have tried using another up to date browser with firewall turned off and it still doesn't work. I have the latest version of Flash. As mentioned before I have cleared my cache and browser history. Uploading was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago. I haven't changed anything on my computer. Could you please advise.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Hmm, I don't see anything that would cause this issue on your account as far as your settings are concerned. Have you tested to upload a different audio file for the purpose of testing?
Hi Mathis,

Thanks

Simon

Hi Mathis, yes I've tried to upload three different wav files. p.s I've managed to upload mixes onto mixcloud no problem if that makes any difference.
Hi Mathis,

Thanks

Simon

Hi Mathis, a couple of days ago some uploads were successful but now they're just getting stuck once the time spent uploading is over. The uploading bar has become a grey line instead of going to transcoding. This has happened a couple of times. I have left the window open in case you can do something your end please? Cheers