Question

Everytime I try and upload just this one track, it tells me Error processing track...with no error...however other tracks work...

• 4 November 2014
  • 22 replies

Everytime I try and upload just this one track, it tells me Error processing track...with no error...however other tracks work...what is going on here ?

This topic has been closed for comments

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Thanks for visiting the forum. Since you're getting this error with only this one track then i'd like to help by attempting to upload it for you. I'm going to write you an email so that you may respond and attach the audio file in the email.

Sound good?

-Gina
Can you please write me an email as I am getting this error also. I have loaded about 5 tracks and i am trying to do this one the same and not working.
its not happening anymore, I think it was just a soundcloud server error...
but it did happen for about 4-5 hours that one morning...
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Can you please write me an email as I am getting this error also. I have loaded about 5 tracks and i am trying to do this one the same and not working.
Hi Rhys,

Get in touch via our contact form and be sure to include more information about what happens when you try to upload a track.

Thanks!
Gina
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
but it did happen for about 4-5 hours that one morning...
Hi ParaQsis,

This could've just been a result of uploading during peak hours. Sorry again for inconvenience.

-Gina
HI I love soundcloud,Now I get an error message :http error 422 when I try to upload my file from my iPhone to my computer... I have had this for less than a week, everything was fine,,,,
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, let's see - we've removed the recording functionality from the iPhone app a long time ago. Is this with an old version of the app, or are you using a different app to record and upload?

Either way, I'd also recommend to take a look at the app AudioCopy. It was developed by Retronyms, Inc., and they are specializing in the recording and upload process.

Cheers,
Mathis
Hi,

Thanks for visiting the forum. Since you're getting this error with only this one track then i'd like to help by attempting to upload it for you. I'm going to write you an email so that you may respond and attach the audio file in the email.

Sound good?

-Gina

I have to have this in by 400 pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Sound good?

-Gina

Hi Mark,

Thanks for letting me know. If you do write us through email could you please attach a link to this conversation so that I know it's you?

Thanks again!
Gina
I'm getting the same problem now, for the past day or so. I did all the things suggested in the help center but it still says, error processing track.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm getting the same problem now, for the past day or so. I did all the things suggested in the help center but it still says, error processing track.
Hi there,

I can see that you've been able to upload since you wrote in on here - were you able to sort out your uploading issues, or does this need further investigation? If you have tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps, I'd suggest you take a look at the file you're trying to upload, and maybe export it into another format to be sure it is not that what's causing the issue.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
I actually just re mixed the track. Thanks, though!
Hi,

Sound good?

-Gina

same help
I've already used the audiocopy but i cant upload my audios in soundcloud.Can you help me guys?
Hey. I'm having the same problem. I'm just trying to upload an 8 second file and it keeps letting me write the description and then it says oops upload failed error: 422
I try to upload my fl studio recordings and it won't show up. How did u make it show up
Hi,

Sound good?

-Gina

I can't get my tracks to upload
Hi,

Sound good?

-Gina

Hello. I _m trying to upload a Wave format recording through the Rode Micro App from an IOS device and I keep getting error 422 all the time.
I'm getting an error when trying to upload a file from the Zoom HandyRecorder app on my iPhone 6s. It gets to 100% of the transfer then dies with an HTTP error. The filename is ZOOM0005_XY.wav any ideas what is going on? This is the latest version of the Zoom HandyRecorder app.
I'm getting an error when trying to upload a file from the Zoom HandyRecorder app on my iPhone 6s. It gets to 100% of the transfer then dies with an HTTP error. The filename is ZOOM0005_XY.wav any ideas what is going on? This is the latest version of the Zoom HandyRecorder app.

I have exactly same problem with zoom HandyRecorder app
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, you should actually be able to upload to your account according to your settings - you have sufficient quota and your email address is properly confirmed. If the HandyRecorder app integration doesn't work properly, it is likely they'll have to fix this from their end, as they are using our public api. You could try to move the exported audio file (as a .wav or .mp3 for instance) to a computer first, then upload through your web browser and see if this is working.

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis