Solved

Follower count not displayed properly

• 28 July 2018
  • 1 reply

I been having problems for quite a while now im sure you guys know about the folllower count bug can I please get a recount on my followers? I will be back everyday until I receive help
thank you!
its been too long and ive put in so much work into my page / followers its very sad to let soundcloud go please help

@Mathis im not sure if your employed at soundcloud I see you reply to everyone please help and reply to me this is my profile. all I need is a follower recount please if not I will be back tomorrow with a new post

https://soundcloud.com/yarinkacollucci
icon

Best answer by Mathis 18 September 2018, 17:47

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply to this. I've now triggered for your follower count to be recalculated from the backend. The root cause of this is a bug that causes a caching delay. I realize I sound like a broken record when you look for similar topics, however please rest assured the issue has been reported to our engineers. Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide an estimate timeframe when this can be addressed, so we're helping on a case by case basis for users who are reaching out here on the community, or via the contact form.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply to this. I've now triggered for your follower count to be recalculated from the backend. The root cause of this is a bug that causes a caching delay. I realize I sound like a broken record when you look for similar topics, however please rest assured the issue has been reported to our engineers. Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide an estimate timeframe when this can be addressed, so we're helping on a case by case basis for users who are reaching out here on the community, or via the contact form.