Solved

GarageBand direct uploads

• 5 January 2017
  • 1 reply

For some reason, when I make a song in GarageBand and try to share it to soundcloud on my account, it says extracting then goes on to "uploading" but when at the end of uploading, I get an upload failed message which prompts me to check my account details which I do, everything seems ok but it still won't upload, it keeps showing the upload failed message. Is there any solution to this problem? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 9 January 2017, 15:06

Hi Scott,

I've looked into this and it looks like your email address isn't confirmed. Also, it looks like our email that contains the link for the confirmation bounced, i.e. we cannot send an email to the address you've set up on your account. Please see here on our Help Center for more info around that.

You can edit your address via a computer web browser in your settings.

Best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Scott,

I've looked into this and it looks like your email address isn't confirmed. Also, it looks like our email that contains the link for the confirmation bounced, i.e. we cannot send an email to the address you've set up on your account. Please see here on our Help Center for more info around that.

You can edit your address via a computer web browser in your settings.

Best
Mathis