Answered

General problem with a desktop ver of the site

• 28 February 2018
  • 6 replies

Hello,

On the desktop ver of my sc page:
https://soundcloud.com/laughingcrowd
tracks are gone, notification and messages doesn't work. On mobile ver my track are visible and everything looks fine. It's not my laptop problem cause I've checked on the other one. Help please!
Btw sorry I don't do this via ticket but it doesn't work too - it contantly gives me tips what is wrong and send me to useless (in my case of course) articles - it's annoying!
Oh and I have cleared all the cache and I have current ver of browser.

Adam Krzyżanowski
icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 March 2018, 14:05

Hi there,

Just catching up on this - our engineers have been made aware and fixed the issue from our end - you should be all set again!

Sorry about the inconvenience & all the best
Mathis
View original

6 replies

I have the same issue, just got here to check if someone reported it already ;)

But it's not only about my own page, I can't see any tracks in web browser on desktop! I've heard few other complaints about this and I'm surprised that there's no announcement about it.

I've checked on two computers (Mac and PC) on three different browsers - On Mac Firefox and Safari, and Firefox and Chrome on PC, no differences. A while ago I've updated my flash - nothing has changed.
Hello, is there any Soundcloud Moderator here? It turns out it's not only my private issue. Can you guys solve this?
Ok, I fixed this myself by changing language to english - previously it was polish
on english everything works just fine
Też właśnie zmieniłem niedawno na polski i miałem ten sam pomysł, ale nie mogę kliknąć pola "język", klikam i nic się nie dzieje, no ale lecę dalej kombinować, dzięki i pozdro 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Just catching up on this - our engineers have been made aware and fixed the issue from our end - you should be all set again!

Sorry about the inconvenience & all the best
Mathis