Answered

HOW CAN I REPORT ACCOUNTS FOR BOTS

• 1 April 2017
  • 1 reply

im currently #2 at the charts on soundcloud country for my Milf Next Door , But i was #1 yesterday, turns out the pages that are top 5 in new and hot and top 50 country are all using bot plays. I know for a fact because the company that does them emailed me asking did i want to pay to move up over them to #1 . SC SUPPORT wont help. not tryna be a snitch but people need to learn to work for their plays not exploit them.
icon

Best answer by Chris Mai 2 April 2017, 06:03

Reporting fake activity on someone else's account or tracks

Please be assured that we share your concerns and frustrations with fake accounts and activity on SoundCloud. It could be that someone paid to boost the popularity of this account, or that it was mistakenly subject to fake activity intended for another account.

You can report any account you suspect to be fake to us by using the “Block and Report ---> http://youraccount.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2159196-blocking-other-users” function on-site (you must be using the latest version of SoundCloud to do this). We will then review all accounts reported to us, and remove any accounts determined to be spam.

We work hard to combat fake activity on the platform, we hope these efforts reduce such occurrences where an account is trying to manipulate their own, or another person’s, popularity on the platform.
View original

1 reply

Reporting fake activity on someone else's account or tracks

Please be assured that we share your concerns and frustrations with fake accounts and activity on SoundCloud. It could be that someone paid to boost the popularity of this account, or that it was mistakenly subject to fake activity intended for another account.

You can report any account you suspect to be fake to us by using the “Block and Report ---> http://youraccount.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2159196-blocking-other-users” function on-site (you must be using the latest version of SoundCloud to do this). We will then review all accounts reported to us, and remove any accounts determined to be spam.

We work hard to combat fake activity on the platform, we hope these efforts reduce such occurrences where an account is trying to manipulate their own, or another person’s, popularity on the platform.