Answered

How can I upload tracks of other people to my account by giving them credits?

• 24 January 2015
  • 1 reply

I'm not an author my posts. I've made this new account which is completely dedicated to a person whom name and information I'm using for my profile. I've properly mentioned that my profile is not an official but a Fan Page. I tried to upload tracks but I received copyright claims. Though I mentioned credits to that person whom track I uploaded. Please help me solve this issue.
icon

Best answer by Gina 27 January 2015, 14:43

Dear alsudais,

We understand you might have questions related to copyrights. At this time, copyright queries are not handled on the help forum.

However, our Copyright Team is happy to help via email. You can reach out to them directly here. In the subject drop down menu, please choose copyrights to make sure the right team gets your message straight away.

In response to your specific inquiry, I also recommend reviewing our Copyright checklist here.

Thank you for your understanding and all the best to you.

Cheers,
Gina & Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Dear alsudais,

We understand you might have questions related to copyrights. At this time, copyright queries are not handled on the help forum.

However, our Copyright Team is happy to help via email. You can reach out to them directly here. In the subject drop down menu, please choose copyrights to make sure the right team gets your message straight away.

In response to your specific inquiry, I also recommend reviewing our Copyright checklist here.

Thank you for your understanding and all the best to you.

Cheers,
Gina & Mathis