Question

How do I Edit my Track length? I want to cut the length like you can do on YouTube

• 26 May 2015
  • 5 replies

Tracks are too long and I want them cut down. But I don't want to have to go to all the trouble of .......removing the track from SC>Editing track length in DAW>Re-uploading tracks to SC....

Any Help?

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
soundcloud does not have an audio editor. you will need to edit the tracks length before you upload.
Thanks Dubstep, although, I don't see why they wouldn't have that feature, when nearly everything else does.....

thanks!
Userlevel 5
Badge
Thanks Dubstep, although, I don't see why they wouldn't have that feature, when nearly everything else does.....

thanks!

the only other site ive seen that offers any kind of editor is youtube. and you have to keep in mind it takes resources to handle such a thing server side. maybe its something that will be added in the future, or for pro accounts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jake,

We currently don't offer this feature. However, Pro users have the ability to replace a file that they've uploaded before. Say they've edited the original track, but there are a good number of plays and comments on the track - they can then replace the file without loosing their stats.

Cheers
Mathis
soundcloud does not have an audio editor. you will need to edit the tracks length before you upload.
Hi bro ! Can I do that, as a listener ? I'm not sure what a listener can do
Thank's in advance