Question

How do I remove deleted tracks?

• 27 July 2015
  • 6 replies

This question is quite prevalent from what I notice so pardon the redundancy but there were never any useful answers. It seems there is no way to remove a track that Soundcloud itself deleted from copyright issues. Is it to prevent users from trying to post it again? I wouldn't argue with the copyrights (although one of my deleted tracks was a COVER and not the original so that was weird). It's just rather distracting to keep seeing the tracks when they won't play at all. Can it at least be hidden from view or something? I really love this site so I hope this can somehow be resolved.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Mippu,

These tracks can't be removed but they don't take away from your quota and they are not visible to anyone but you.

-Gina
Userlevel 1
Hi Mippu,

These tracks can't be removed but they don't take away from your quota and they are not visible to anyone but you.

-Gina

why cant they be removed
Userlevel 4
Hi Mippu,

-Gina

because SOUNDCLOUD doesn't allow users the freedom to remove tracks that they don't want anymore...that's why
Hi Mippu,

-Gina

How so? I had so many duplicated 'remixes' that You trashed my account. I don't need 35 versions of an artist I adore. Now I've lost every marginal artist I follow
Hi Mippu,

-Gina

So, why did Soundcloud delete all the special performances I'd saved
Hi Mippu,

-Gina

Just trying to access the real now performers