Question

how do I upload and manage my Profile Header Image?

• 8 July 2015
  • 7 replies

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,

Soundcloud is ensuring every profile has these banner features. From there the company will enrole the buttons to everyone.

I would believ the button is locted on the top right of your banner once these features are fully rolled out.

We just hae to be patient and wait for them to finish 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Soundcloud is ensuring every profile has these banner features. From there the company will enrole the buttons to everyone.

I would believ the button is locted on the top right of your banner once these features are fully rolled out.

We just hae to be patient and wait for them to finish ;)

True that!

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1030654-how-do-i-upload-and-manage-my-profile-he...
Thank you guys. Problem solved.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How add cover image ?.

Help Everybody have cover image I also want one 😕
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How add cover image ?.

Help Everybody have cover image I also want one 😕
Hi,

assuming the feature is still not up ? 🙂
Hi,

Still not up for free users, Sad 😞