Question

How I can see only uploads?

• 30 October 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I dont want to see reposts, just uploads, how can I do that?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Angry Monkey,

On your Stream it is not possible to filter out Reposts however on any artist page you can chose whether you want to see only their Tracks, Playlists, or Reposts.

Hope that helps,
Gina
Userlevel 1
Yes, thank you. But I think Soundcloud can make that happend? Its not bad idea?
I would really love this feature as well!

Currently the feed is basically useless cause it shows a million tracks I don't want to see cause I'm seeing absolutely everything that the artists I follow are liking and reposting, rather than their ACTUAL WORK.

Like it's great that artists I follow have eclectic tastes, but that just means I'm getting incredibly large amounts of music I'm not into swamping my feed. So now I avoid the feed cause skipping 50 songs for every song I actually care about is just the worst 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I would really love this feature as well!

Currently the feed is basically useless cause it shows a million tracks I don't want to see cause I'm seeing absolutely everything that the artists I follow are liking and reposting, rather than their ACTUAL WORK.

Like it's great that artists I follow have eclectic tastes, but that just means I'm getting incredibly large amounts of music I'm not into swamping my feed. So now I avoid the feed cause skipping 50 songs for every song I actually care about is just the worst :/

Hi Corteks,

This is currently not something SoundCloud is planning for immediate release. If you're using Chrome, though, there might be cheeky workarounds by 3rd party developers for you.
My biggest gripe has always been how difficult it is to actually find the music I want to listen to. The music that I want to play on repeat.

It seems like for every N-hundred clicks/plays -- whether it be in the curated content, the charts, or the stream -- I'll find maybe 2-3 tracks that I like.

The stream is saturated with irrelevant and homogenous music that I'm not really interested in. I do understand that it's a social mechanism and it works how it was designed.

I'm just waiting for the day I can "subscribe" to my favorite artists and be served up all their latest releases in a single convenient feed.