Question

How I Do Explore My Tracks on soundcloud Homepage?

• 20 August 2015
  • 2 replies

hello i see on the homepage from soundcloud by explore button all tracks stay. how i do explore my tracks too??? I have buy a pro unlimited account but i do see no option how i can upload my track in the explore list that anybody can watch. can someone help me how peoples drop his track by the explore list.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there DJ-BRANCO,

Thanks for getting in touch about this! We've changed the way the explore page works. It now works more like a chart of the most played, reposted and liked tracks of the last 48 hours. You can sort these charts by genre to get results that are the most relevant to you.

We do refresh this list every day and it includes tracks from the last 180 days, which is why you can sometimes see older tracks at the top.

Our Search and Discovery team are constantly working to improve the accuracy and relevance of results on the explore page, and we appreciate your patience while we're working out how to make this function better.

Our team has acknowledged this new change might exclude upcoming artists or make it more difficult for them to break into these charts, so they're looking towards introducing new filters to sort by location and other parameters, along with differentiating multiple lists that target most popular and up and coming tracks. Unfortunately, they haven't specified when these additional filters and charts will be released. I've shown the team your feedback about the Explore page in order to emphasize the frustration caused by the ranking of content.

Please let us know if you have any more questions about this, we'd be happy to help.

Cheers
Mathis
Hey there DJ-BRANCO,

Thanks for getting in touch about this! We've changed the way the explore page works. It now works more like a chart of the most played, reposted and liked tracks of the last 48 hours. You can sort these charts by genre to get results that are the most relevant to you.

We do refresh this list every day and it includes tracks from the last 180 days, which is why you can sometimes see older tracks at the top.

Our Search and Discovery team are constantly working to improve the accuracy and relevance of results on the explore page, and we appreciate your patience while we're working out how to make this function better.

Our team has acknowledged this new change might exclude upcoming artists or make it more difficult for them to break into these charts, so they're looking towards introducing new filters to sort by location and other parameters, along with differentiating multiple lists that target most popular and up and coming tracks. Unfortunately, they haven't specified when these additional filters and charts will be released. I've shown the team your feedback about the Explore page in order to emphasize the frustration caused by the ranking of content.

Please let us know if you have any more questions about this, we'd be happy to help.

Cheers
Mathis

i understand what explore is. but that is not my question. my question is. how can drop my own mix or track into the explore list? Surely there must be a way that I can place my music in that list. i have buy a unlimited account so i think, then i can place my upload track also in the explore list. but i see no options or help forum how peoples drop his tracks into the explore list. how comes all those tracks in that explore list? how he do that? there no explainess how peoples that doing and i see all tracks there where 1000 users can listening. what the explore list is i know. but i want to know how i drop my track too in that explore list. I have a paid account unlimited. Then I go from that this option be there sat. This case I can not find anywhere how people get their music in that list