Answered

How to create a different artist name / profile on same account

• 23 September 2018
  • 2 replies

I have an account under the name The Cravens, which is my bands name. I also have a Pro Unlimited account, which I pay $16.00 a month for. Can I use this account to upload my solo music under my name and not underneath the name "The Cravens" ? I've uploaded solo music, but the artist name comes up "The Cravens" instead of the solo name. I would think I'd be able to use my Pro account and have different artists underneath this account. Any suggestions? Do I need to create a 2nd account? Can I merge these two accounts?
icon

Best answer by GlowingSnow 23 September 2018, 12:43

You could upload your solo music putting your own name in the title, which anyway is clearer to read than the small artist name line. Otherwise a second account just for your solo work would be the way to go.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
You could upload your solo music putting your own name in the title, which anyway is clearer to read than the small artist name line. Otherwise a second account just for your solo work would be the way to go.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Alternatively, you could upload your solo content to your band account with the Pro Unlimited account if your band members are all ok with this and create playlists / albums with your Solo name in the title, as GlowingSnow already suggested for the track titles.

If you decide you want to have two accounts, you can repost the music of one account to the other to make sure followers of each account can also see the content of the other account.