Question

How to get the uploaded audio files information with username (like description,tags,etc...) using souncloud api in excel formate?

• 10 November 2014
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have tried to get my all account information including audio tracks,playlist,etc.. through sound cloud api. But not getting success, Can you help me for the same? I want to get my all data in excel file using api.Is it possible?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Nirumdada,

Thank you for posting. I would recommend you to look into the API documentation over at developers.soundcloud.com to see if you can find what you're looking for.

I wish I could assist but I haven't worked with the API myself - anyone else who has and can help with this?
Userlevel 2
Hi Nirumdada

I'm not sure that this will answer your question or will help you. I expect that you can write 'code'. I'm a beginner in python so i 've to learn it also.

All subresources that are documented in /users are also available via /me. For example /me/tracks will return the tracks owned by the user. Additionally you can access the users dashboard activities through /me/activities and his or her connected external accounts through /me/connections.

If i'm wrong, i hope you will excuse me and the soundcloud team

Bert
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Nirumdada

I'm not sure that this will answer your question or will help you. I expect that you can write 'code'. I'm a beginner in python so i 've to learn it also.

All subresources that are documented in /users are also available via /me. For example /me/tracks will return the tracks owned by the user. Additionally you can access the users dashboard activities through /me/activities and his or her connected external accounts through /me/connections.

If i'm wrong, i hope you will excuse me and the soundcloud team

Bert

Thanks for jumping in to help Bert!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

We also have an api dedicated support email at api@soundcloud.com. Feel free to reach out.

-G