Solved

I am trying to change my profile URL, but it will not save

• 3 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Less than 30 days ago I had a duplicate account deleted that I created some time ago (soundcloud.com/stunna2fly). I never used this account at all and could not gain access to it any longer. I had it deleted by claiming this account was impersonating me, as it included my name and a picture of me. The main purpose of deleting this account was to remove extra profiles and to be able to use the URL /stunna2fly on my current/active account. It has been a few weeks since the account was deleted, but I am unable to change and save my URL to /stunna2fly. My current URL is soundcloud.com/boydquincey. I was reading some of the other topics and I saw a Moderator named Mathis solve this issue for some people. MATHIS PLEASE HELP!! THANKS!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 7 November 2017, 16:16

Hi there,

This should now be sorted. For future reference, if you have questions that are specific to your account details, trust & safety, copyrights, subscription, etc., you can reach out to our support team here and explain the case.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

4 replies

Hi!
Secure the account to limit access to public as much that you may can. Link the account into a new data in SOUNDCLOUD via Bolia.com websystem by filling a new form you see that you remain with your hardware history/payments/invoices/likes/tracks/offers etc among all your electronic equipments (iPad/iPhone/laptop etc.)

Best,

Jadira Norton
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
It is probably because you said the duplicate account was impersonating you that the URL has been blacklisted. If you explained the real reason for deleting it you'd probably be ok to re-use the URL.
I wasn't sure how to contact SoundCloud or actually explain the issue. The only real support is all automated and limited to certain categories and reasons. Do you know who I can contact directly to resolve this issue? Thanks for your input!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

This should now be sorted. For future reference, if you have questions that are specific to your account details, trust & safety, copyrights, subscription, etc., you can reach out to our support team here and explain the case.

Cheers
Mathis