Question

I am unable to replace a file in my pro plan. When I click on "Replace File," nothing happens. Please advise.

• 26 March 2015
  • 6 replies

I have the Pro plan but don't seem to be able to replace my files anymore. When I click on "replace file," nothing happens. Please advise.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thanks for coming to the help forum and sorry the replace function isn't working for you. I just tried it our myself and it as ok. Can you please look at the tips outlined at the top of this post? Usually when buttons aren't working these browser maintenance steps get it sorted.

Hope that helps, please do let me know if the problems persists.

Best,
Gina
Yeah - looks like a Chrome issue. Works fine in Firefox. Thanks for your help!

a
Can you do this on both the PRO and PRO UNLIMITED plans? There is no mention of this function in the comparison chart!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Can you do this on both the PRO and PRO UNLIMITED plans? There is no mention of this function in the comparison chart!
Hi there James,

This is available for both Pro and Pro Unlimited users. We'll forward that this isn't included in the comparison chart to the relevant team - thanks for spotting this!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for coming to the help forum and sorry the replace function isn't working for you. I just tried it our myself and it as ok. Can you please look at the tips outlined at the top of this post? Usually when buttons aren't working these browser maintenance steps get it sorted.

Hope that helps, please do let me know if the problems persists.

Best,
Gina

I'm having the same issue, & it still won't process & let me proceed the button, when i click on it
I am unable to upload in firefox my home browser but can in Chrome.
I have been trying to find a solution for 3 days which was a bit of a waste of time before realising it was a browser problem. Also wrote to tech support but no reply.