Question

I can not change the songs that I have installed "replace file" button leads to an incorrect page.

• 22 December 2014
  • 2 replies

I can not change the songs that I have installed "replace file" button leads to an incorrect page. 2 weeks ago I wanted help for it but did not help. I need my immediate correction

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi arasbeats,

Thank you for posting and apologies about the troubles here. I believe your troubles could be related to the topic discussed in this conversation. Terribly sorry about the troubles, and in your particular case, I'd recommend we do the following:

a) I've set this topic to private so we can make sure no personal information is publicly available to others.
b) As you might already have read in the referrenced conversation, users have reported limited access to SoundCloud in Turkey. If you could send over the file (possibly via dropbox, wetransfer or a similar service) and info of the track that you want to change, and permit me to do so, I'm more then happy to go ahead and try to update the file for you from here. I will NOT need your login details (please, never give away your login details), only your written permission.

Hope I can help with this soon! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis
I think that the problem stems from the ISS in Turkey.Thank you fixed it by using VPN.
I hope that engineers can solve in a short time