Question

I can not upload any songs?

10 replies

same here
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
HI there,

@Rich man - you are over your time quota allowed for free accounts. If you want to upload more you will need to delete tracks or upgrade to Pro.

@ J.A.G - you are on an unlimited plan so you shouldn't have any problems, what exactly happens when you try to upload?

Cheers,
Gina
I'm trying to upload a new mix for the past 10hours.It is very slow and keeps restarting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm trying to upload a new mix for the past 10hours.It is very slow and keeps restarting.
Hi there J.A.G*,

Thanks for reporting this on the help forum. Sorry to hear this is causing you troubles. I've looked into this from our end but so far, it doesn't seem like your track made it to our servers to being transcoded.

Thus, I'd recommend to run our basic set of troubleshooting as outlined in the original post here first. If this doesn't help, please let us know here so we can take another look together.

Cheers
Mathis
Mathis,

I'm trying to export a song from audiotool right now, but Soundcloud keeps saying that I need 45 seconds to upload the song. I've already deleted 3 tracks on Soundcloud (which is around 15 minutes total) and it keeps saying that I need 45 more seconds. What is going on? Why can't I export my tracks?

Qua-Z

P.S. here is the link to my audiotool if you need it: http://www.audiotool.com/track/dr_doom/
i have 176 minute left and my song wont upload
HI there,

@Rich man - you are over your time quota allowed for free accounts. If you want to upload more you will need to delete tracks or upgrade to Pro.

@ J.A.G - you are on an unlimited plan so you shouldn't have any problems, what exactly happens when you try to upload?

Cheers,
Gina

How many songs can be uploaded free accounts?, and if not so, How long I wait between upload a song and another?
I cant upload any songs.. i have minutes still... stops around 17% then actually seems to start over or go down in percentage sometimes?? whtats going on?
Same here. I've deleted all my tracks but one (7 min) and still I get the notification that my minutes are up. The Tracks page shows 4 pages of tracks.. but the arrows are greyed out, I can't even navigate to the other pages. I've logged off twice already... in the hope to get this cleared... but no luck. It's been a while since I've been on Soundcloud, if this continues, I think I'll say away for good. #poor
And my problem is in my iPhone there's no upload button at all !!!