Answered

I Can't change my profile pic.

• 18 February 2015
  • 41 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

hi i tried everythin to upload my image but it still not working!!can you help me too and upload it for me for my profile and all of my tracks this one , please help me it's been month i try and i can't do it!!!

could it be bacause of the internet connection ?
hi i tried everythin to upload my image but it still not working!!can you help me too and upload it for me for my profile and all of my tracks this one , please help me it's been month i try and i can't do it!!!

My profile picture changes on the site, but when I share a song on Facebook it reverts back to the original picture. Reasons?

I am using Safari.

Eva

Can u change mine for me? Ive trĂ­ed for so long.

I can't change my profile picture either I updated my laptop and all that nothing works please fix it thank you!

Can you please change mine too Mathis?

Dear SoundCloud, can you change my profile picture for me please and thank you? The laptop I have is old I guess, that be so awesome if you can!

cant change or upload any pictures. my last track automatically changed to my profile pic which i also can not change. ive tried everything in the previous troubleshooting discussions. cant seem to get this work. please help. id like this to my profile pic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
cant change or upload any pictures. my last track automatically changed to my profile pic which i also can not change. ive tried everything in the previous troubleshooting discussions. cant seem to get this work. please help. id like this to my profile pic.
Hi@MASSTRANZIT,

Can you please provide further details as to how this is not working for you? Please provide a step by step guide what you're doing and preferably a screenshot of the error message you're seeing so we can investigate this for you further.

Have you also gotten the chance to try uploading the image from a friend's computer for instance in order to see if this issue is specific to your system / network?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this and for attaching the image - I was now able to update this for you from here, so you're all set. Also, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, and thus recommend to start with a bunch of basic maintenance steps to make sure your system is optimised for the next time you want to change your image.

To start fresh, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, close the browser window, and open a new one. As a temporary alternative and for issue-isolation purposes, you can choose the private browsing mode of your browser (e.g., Chrome's incognito mode).

Next, please follow these steps:
Check and see that you have the latest version of Flash installed (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer). If you've installed any plugins (AdBlock, Flashblock, HTTPS everywhere, etc.) on your browser, please disable them, as this may help. Plugins can sometimes block SoundCloud from working properly. Additionally, please disable or allow for an exemption on any pop up blocker, firewall, or antivirus on your computer. In the event that you are still experiencing difficulties, you may also want to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to see if the issue continues. This way we can confirm whether or not this is a local issue on your browser.I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this and for attaching the image - I was now able to update this for you from here, so you're all set. Also, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, and thus recommend to start with a bunch of basic maintenance steps to make sure your system is optimised for the next time you want to change your image.

To start fresh, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, close the browser window, and open a new one. As a temporary alternative and for issue-isolation purposes, you can choose the private browsing mode of your browser (e.g., Chrome's incognito mode).

Check and see that you have the latest version of Flash installed (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer). If you've installed any plugins (AdBlock, Flashblock, HTTPS everywhere, etc.) on your browser, please disable them, as this may help. Plugins can sometimes block SoundCloud from working properly. Additionally, please disable or allow for an exemption on any pop up blocker, firewall, or antivirus on your computer. In the event that you are still experiencing difficulties, you may also want to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to see if the issue continues. This way we can confirm whether or not this is a local issue on your browser.I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi you two,

The images have now been update from our end.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello fellow hello forum users,

This conversation will now be closed and archived. The convo was created when there was actually a bug on our end and we wanted to help out asap back then. However, the issue has now been fixed for quite a while and issues that occur with updating your profile or track-artwork can usually be solved with our basic troubleshooting steps outlined in the original post here.

Please refer to this article on our help center if you need assistance uploading a new image. If this isn't working for you, you can also drag and drop your image from the Windows explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) to the current profile image on your public profile page to trigger an update.

Thanks for your understanding & all the best,
Gina & Mathis