Question

I can't seem to upload any tracks even though i have deleted them all? Keeps telling me i am 3 hours over my allowed minutes?

Cant upload any tracks even though i have deleted them all.

26 replies

Same
Can Soundcloud sort this problem out please?
Its now saying this;

You're over your free 3 hour limit by 1,205 minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Abstractions,

Is this still an issue for you or anyone else here? I had a look and your quota looks all good from our end.

-Gina
This is also an issue for me. Happened the last few days.
Issue for me. Yesterday I uploaded a 3 minute song. Today, I go to upload a remix and it says "You have one minute left." I'm like aight, that's chill no prob I'll delete some of my private files then upload the song and it'll be no big deal. I delete about 10+ minutes worth, still one minute left of upload time.

I have just gone through my soundcloud and cleaned up about almost an hour and a halfs worth of audio files, and now I have no upload time at all. Doesn't say I'm over, it just says nothing. I would love a solution please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Issue for me. Yesterday I uploaded a 3 minute song. Today, I go to upload a remix and it says "You have one minute left." I'm like aight, that's chill no prob I'll delete some of my private files then upload the song and it'll be no big deal. I delete about 10+ minutes worth, still one minute left of upload time.

I have just gone through my soundcloud and cleaned up about almost an hour and a halfs worth of audio files, and now I have no upload time at all. Doesn't say I'm over, it just says nothing. I would love a solution please.

Hi Chris,

Is the issue still showing for you? If so, please try logging out, restart your browser, then try again. It looks like we're getting quite a few reports about this at the moment. I've reached out to the relevant developer team to see if there is some sort of delay that might be causing this.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I believe I've reached out to you in this regards on a different convo already. You're still over quota.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

Cheers
Mathis
yea dang i cant upload anything says im over but i deleted a bunch of tracks
I am now having this problem. It says I am one minute over my limit. Even after I deleted a few tracks, it still says it, and I have no hidden tracks.
Hi Abstractions,

Is this still an issue for you or anyone else here? I had a look and your quota looks all good from our end.

-Gina

It's still an issue for me...
I am now having this problem. It says I am one minute over my limit. Even after I deleted a few tracks, it still says it, and I have no hidden tracks.
Nevermind, it seems to have resolved itself. There seems to be a major delay in the system recognizing changes.
Hi Abstractions,

-Gina

i have same issue.
Hi Abstractions,

-Gina

same issue here. does it take a while to update???. deleted several songs, because i was over two minutes. I have already cleared my browser history and refreshed the browser. saying the same thing it did an hour ago. no tracks are hidden.....
still having this problem
I have this same problem. It would be really cool if this could be fixed
I am having the same issue. I deleted tracks to allow minutes and it won't allow me to upload saying I'm over my limit, which I am not. I refreshed, logged out, came back an hour later ... still cannot upload.
WHY DO THEY KEEP SETTING THESE ISSUES AS "SOLVED"!
it most certainly is NOT!

how many times does this same issue keep having to be posted before a system wide issue is admitted to and genuinely fixed?
finally resolved after a lot of hours, and missing an important deadline for an upload.

I have he same proplem here i cant upload anything
finally resolved after a lot of hours, and missing an important deadline for an upload.
it not solved here i still cant upload
I have had intermittent success with logging in using a Chrome incognito window.
I am having the same issue. Deleted tracks and still says I'm over the limit. Even when I go to my tracks list it says 1-7 of 7 tracks uploaded... even though it shows I only have 5 tracks!
Same issue here. I accidentally rendered a track with an hour of silence at the end, so that busted my upload limit. I deleted said track, but it won't let me re-upload the short version now because it still thinks I'm over.
I'm having this problem right now too. I feel like usually it figures this out after a few minutes and some page refreshing but not today...