Question

I can't upload my profile picture

Show first post

58 replies

I tried everything you suggested before, but with this picture im completely lost.
Its literally only the

one thats not working, others upload right away.

I just post my picture real quick maybe you can help
Thanks a lot!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there Fantom,

Thanks for writing in about this. Please note that your profile image should be no larger then 2MB. If this is already the case, can you try a different browser to see if the same thing happens in there, too?

Other then that, I'd recommend to start with the steps outlined here. If this doesn't work, please feel free to attach your image here and we'll try and see if we can update it for you from our end.

Cheers,
Mathis

Can you upload this as my photo for me please? I can't upload it with my ipad.

Mathis wrote:

Hi there Fantom,

Thanks for writing in about this. Please note that your profile image should be no larger then 2MB. If this is already the case, can you try a different browser to see if the same thing happens in there, too?

Other then that, I'd recommend to start with the steps outlined here. If this doesn't work, please feel free to attach your image here and we'll try and see if we can update it for you from our end.

Cheers,
Mathis

Can you upload this as my photo for me please? I can't upload it with my ipad.

Hi,

I can't upload pictures on Soundcloud and the "Upload pictures" button doesn't even appear. Can you help me out ?

Thanks by advance
For some reason I can't upload a picture for the new group I've started: "Songs played wrong". Here's the picture:

are.kay.more wrote:

For some reason I can't upload a picture for the new group I've started: "Songs played wrong". Here's the picture:

I've cleared my cache and updated Flash and it still won't upload. The image is 180 kB, so it's well under he 2 MB limit. My computer is a mac and only has safari, so I don't have another browser to try. How can I get this uploaded?
are.kay.more wrote:

I've now tried using Safari on a Mac and Firefox on an Ubuntu machine and neither has worked. Will you please upload the image or help me to troubleshoot?
Hello Soundcloud I cannot upload my new profile picture. Do not make suggestions I have tried everything. Can you please change my profile picture to this image.