Question

i cant make a remix [upload a remix]

• 3 February 2015
  • 2 replies

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, let's see - not entirely sure what seems to be the issue here, but it looks like you've been able to upload your first track yesterday after all - congratulations (and welcome to SoundCloud by the way!)

There might have been a delay before your email address was fully confirmed - we're experiencing a delay with this, and our developers are looking for a way to improve this.

Is there anything further we can help with? If so, do let us know - happy to help :-)

Cheers,
Mathis
Hey there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, let's see - not entirely sure what seems to be the issue here, but it looks like you've been able to upload your first track yesterday after all - congratulations (and welcome to SoundCloud by the way!)

There might have been a delay before your email address was fully confirmed - we're experiencing a delay with this, and our developers are looking for a way to improve this.

Is there anything further we can help with? If so, do let us know - happy to help :-)

Cheers,
Mathis

Hey Mathis I need help with something!
I want to post my remix for a remix contest set up by the record label the original track is on but copyright keeps taking it down. What do I do? I filed a dispute but havent gotten a response back. Contest ends in 7 days and I'm desperate for help
Thanks in advanced