Question

i cant upload any file Pro plan 6-hour limit

• 26 July 2016
  • 2 replies

Hello I recently renewed Our account " newmedia4ar " but now i cant upload any file and the message saying " You’re over your Pro plan 6-hour limit by 2,899 minutes. Get more minutes to upload more" Yesterday Sound Cloud site advise me to go with pro paln then i did it but now Sound Cloud saying go pro unlimited so what about my plan pro and my money i hope you have Solution to this problem Thank you,wish you all the best

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like you've upgraded to Pro which provides you with 360min. of upload quota. You've currently uploaded 3259min., hence many of your tracks are still hidden.

I noticed you upgraded and chose to pay yearly. For yearly upgrades, our system will automatically calculate a prorated pricing when you're upgrading from Pro to Pro Unlimited. Alternatively, you could delete your old tracks to make space for new content (however, you'd probably need to delete quite a lot of your tracks to get under the 360min. again).

Hope this helps to clarify why you're facing this issue. You can manage your subscription here.

Cheers
M
it's clear thank you i'm going to upgrade my subscription soon
wish you all the best