Solved

i cant upload anymore new tracks keeps saying 23mins over time

• 12 August 2016
  • 1 reply

i cant upload anymore new tracks as it keeps telling me im over my time allowance but i deleted tracks to make time but has done nothing still saying 23mins over time
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 August 2016, 10:42

Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. You've currently uploaded 129 minutes of content to your account, so you have quite some time left for more uploads. It could be that the deletion process took a moment to fully process your deletions when you were trying to make space on your account?

Either way, you're now good to go for new uploads. If this is still not reflected on your end, please sign out, restart your browser, then try again.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. You've currently uploaded 129 minutes of content to your account, so you have quite some time left for more uploads. It could be that the deletion process took a moment to fully process your deletions when you were trying to make space on your account?

Either way, you're now good to go for new uploads. If this is still not reflected on your end, please sign out, restart your browser, then try again.

Cheers
Mathis