Question

I confirmed my email, but I still can't upload and when I go to my email settings, it says something's gone wrong

As the title says, I have confirmed, but I can't upload and I get an error when going to my mail settings.

10 replies

like me. WEBSIDE HAS A PROBLEM SO I CANT OPEN IT. I WANT USE SOUNDCLOUD BUT IT LOOK LIKES IT CANT BE POSIBBLE. PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

I can confirm that both of your email addresses are indeed confirmed.@Pop pop, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies, close the browser window and start with a fresh window before you try to upload again.

@enon, I'm afraid you may be having connection difficulties because of your location. We are looking into this.

Thanks,
Gina
Thanks, was able to upload now 🙂
I have not my confirmation email and i couldn't resend it in the settings!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi@tunahankutlu,

Sorry about the late follow up - I've looked into this for you and your email address is now fully confirmed, so you're all set for now 🙂
Mine isn't confirmed either or at least that's what it says.
can't upload keeps repeating "check your email settings" NEED HELP
Mine too!!! How much confirmation d you need that I have an account on your site?
Me too have confirmed the confirmation E-mail but I still can't upload any tracks. Please, help me! It's urgent!
Hi there,

I can confirm that both of your email addresses are indeed confirmed.@Pop pop, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies, close the browser window and start with a fresh window before you try to upload again.

@enon, I'm afraid you may be having connection difficulties because of your location. We are looking into this.

Thanks,
Gina

Hi,
I got my confirmation email sent to me, and I clicked confirm 5/6 times, and it still won't let me upload!
Could you look into it?
Thanks