Question

I have a 6 hours pro-plan and only 179 minutes of files uploaded, yet I get a message saying i have 27 minutes left? thank you!

• 20 August 2015
  • 4 replies

I have a 6 hours pro-plan and only 179 minutes of files uploaded, yet I get a message saying i have 27 minutes left, can somebody help me here? thank you!

4 replies

I set up my pro account on the 11th of aug and it states i have 174 mins left of my 6 hrs which is totally incorrect as i have only loaded a few 3 min previews since upgrading whats the deal sound cloud ???? i should have 350 mins left do the maths ??? bit annoyed
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@Mayan - You have uploaded 234 tracks which add up to 327 minutes out of 360.

@Klandestyne - You have uploaded 46 tracks which add up to 186 out of 360.

@both - let me know if this is not accurate.

-Gina
so do i have to delete all my tracks to then have the 6hrs that i was mislead to buy , very misleading advertising it should say u get 3 extra hrs , will i lose all my stats if i delete all my tracks to have the 6hrs very confused and feel like i have been conned , i am going to look in to my rights re being mislead re false advertising
40 of those 46 tracks were uploaded on my free account so technically i could set up a new email address under a slightly diff name transfer all my current tracks to free account and then use my pro account f0r my new music
please let me know if thats accurate.
klandestyne
deleteng tracks will give me some minutes back, or is it useless?
Thank you.