Answered

I'm reposting a REALLY big amount of music to my profile but it stopped working.

I'm trying to repost more but can't, I think my repost was blocked? I'm reposting the music to save it in case the profile of the person I'm reposting it from gets deleted or I forget about it, it's a really big inconvenience to not be able to repost.
icon

Best answer by Trench_ 18 July 2018, 11:00

Your repost privilege was taken away due to you triggering the anti-spam bot that Soundcloud has in place. It's best that you don't repost a large amount of music in a short time span so you don't get blocked again.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Your repost privilege was taken away due to you triggering the anti-spam bot that Soundcloud has in place. It's best that you don't repost a large amount of music in a short time span so you don't get blocked again.
Userlevel 3
......................................I'm reposting the music to save it in case the profile of the person I'm reposting it from gets deleted.............................................
Your reposts are simply a link to the track on the uploader's profile. You're not creating a duplicate version that's stored on your profile when you repost. Therefore if the profile of the person you're reposting it from gets deleted, the track will disappear from your reposts.