Question

I paid monthly renewal fees but still cannot upload

• 2 January 2015
  • 7 replies

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. I just took a look at your account and it looks like you're still over quota. To check your account's overage take a look here.

Hope that help's. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best wishes,
Gina
Please note that problem is not solved i paid again, how can u mark problem as solved while it is not
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Please note that problem is not solved i paid again, how can u mark problem as solved while it is not
Hi Abgadyya,

Sorry about the confusion here. Alright then, let's take another look at this. You're currently paying for our Pro plan on a monthly basis. Our Free plan includes 180 minutes of total upload quota, the Pro plan gives you 360 minutes of total quota, and if you want to upload more then that, you can go for the Pro Unlimited plan which does not have a total quota limit at all.

Currently, you're uploaded 362 minutes to your profile, which means you went over your total Pro plan quota. Hence, 2 of your tracks are currently hidden, and you cannot upload more.

Now, how can this be solved?

You can either upgrade to a Pro Unlimited plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads (and to unhide the hidden tracks).
You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. If you choose to delete some of your tracks, click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

For all other features that come with each plan, please see this page.

Hope this helps to shed some light on the issue. For now, I've changed the status of this conversation to "Acknowledged".

Cheers,
Mathis
ok so please refund the amount that i have already paid twice to be able to go pro unlimited, i have already paid 6 Uros till now , please refund them
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there again,

Please note that due to the public nature of this forum, account details cannot be discussed here. Not to worry though - I've just reached out to you via email and provided further info / instructions on this one.

Cheers,
Mathis
Hi

I've been payed to get Pro user , but still cannot upload my mashups , because of copyright , i have no intention to make money with it, just share !!!
Can someone explain me whats good to be PRO if u cannot upload anything??

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Robert,

The overview over the features that come with each subscription plan can be reviewed here. Our documentation about copyrights can be found here.

If you have further questions around copyrights, please get in touch with the team directly here.