Question

I posted a song for a friend and it isn't showing on his profile.

My friends username is RemedyChurch. I help upload their podcasts weekly. This week I uploaded the sound and it shows that it uploaded. When I try to listen from a different location it doesn't show that the track is there. Is there anything I can do to fix it or is it something on SoundCloud's end? It is a public track.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Jeremy,

Thanks for posting. I was able to reproduce what you're describing and saw that you worked around this by adding the tracks to a playlist. I've reached out to our developers about this. They are currently looking into an issue where individual tracks don't seem to push through to the stream properly - hoping we can get this stabilized soon for you!

Thank you for your patience about this and for reporting - it is very much appreciated!

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My track is not showing up on other people's feeds.

My recent track called Maranatha Church isn't showing up when other people come to visit my page on their own account. I have placed the track in a playlist and people can see it from there. However the track isn't appearing on my main page. How do I get the track to appear on the main page for other people to see?