Question

I uploaded a track but now when I go to the track it says "this track is being processed" and the track won't play. Any suggestions why?

Show first post

30 replies

help, this is happening to me too, files are in wav format, I have a pro account??
I just uploaded two new tracks for the first time on SoundCloud and it keeps telling me that "this track is being processed." How long will it take for the upload to be listenable?
I uploaded a track but now when I go to the track it says "this track is being processed" and the track won't play. Any suggestions why? Have tried deleting and uploading again but the same thing happens.https://soundcloud.com/giantkeybeatz/be-like-me
Same problem
I uploaded a track but now when I go to the track it says "this track is being processed" and the track won't play. Any suggestions why? Have tried deleting and uploading again but the same thing happens.
I am having this issue currently. I have already tried to reupload the file, and I deleted the upload entirely and tried to upload from the beginning and neither worked. My file is uploaded and stuck in a processing phase. please help me resolve this issue