Answered

I uploaded my first track, and it appears in my TRACKS tab, but it's not appearing in my ALL tab? How can I fix this?

• 8 January 2016
  • 3 replies

Posted the track yesterday, checked again today and it's still not showing up in the ALL tab. Please assist.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 11 January 2016, 11:29

Hi there,

Hmm, I can see your track in both tabs now, so maybe this way merely a delay that caused it to not show in one of the tabs before? We were experiencing a larger issue with this, however this got fixed last week. A common workaround for our users was to set the track to private, then back to public soon after to push the track all the way through.

I will make sure to forward your report to our engineers to continue investigation, but for now, you should be all set.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, I can see your track in both tabs now, so maybe this way merely a delay that caused it to not show in one of the tabs before? We were experiencing a larger issue with this, however this got fixed last week. A common workaround for our users was to set the track to private, then back to public soon after to push the track all the way through.

I will make sure to forward your report to our engineers to continue investigation, but for now, you should be all set.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis!

I am experiencing the same issue... I have three track total and all are in the 'Tracks' tab, but only one is visible in the 'All' tab... any idea why? I tried setting to private and back to public it didn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance!

j
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Mathis!

I am experiencing the same issue... I have three track total and all are in the 'Tracks' tab, but only one is visible in the 'All' tab... any idea why? I tried setting to private and back to public it didn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance!

j

Hi there,

(If it wasn't resolved until now anyways,) this should now be working properly for you.