Question

I want to see when exactly I uploaded a track. There's no release date. Can I still find the exact date for when I uploaded the track?

• 15 June 2016
  • 4 replies

A couple of years I posted a track, and it was also my first ever track. Now I want to know what the exact date of upload is. I know that you can add a release date when you first upload a track, or if you remember the date you can add it in later. 2 years ago I did not know about that so there's no release date on the track. Is there any way for me to get that date from anywhere?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

You can go to the track URL and scroll over the "2 years ago", then stop - after a few seconds, a tooltip should show the upload date.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

You can go to the track URL and scroll over the "2 years ago", then stop - after a few seconds, a tooltip should show the upload date.

Cheers
Mathis

And how do I do that in the app?
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Is there a way to find out when I uploaded...everything? I'm doing a project that relies on the date recordings were uploaded and I assumed I would be able to look it up later. (You know, computers and all....)

*edit: I thought it was hilarious that when I submitted this post, the indicator that tells readers how long ago a post was made read 'in NaN years.' My hopes just went down.
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Oh god, sorry I did not see your reply to the question. I am terrible sorry, but thank you for answering! I did find another way of doing so, by going into my stats and going back to roughly the time I uploaded the track, and seeing the histogram bar and where it lay on the times axis. But thank you for this tip, I'm sure it's more helpful and easier to use.