Solved

If I delete a file I retrieve my minutes ?

• 17 August 2016
  • 1 reply

I paid the service "pro" for 3 months , I can not afford it anymore , but there's a track that I dont want to hide , how can "unhide" one song If I ran out of minutes, can I delete another one and then the song will could be heared again? , I dont wanna hide my most popular song
icon

Best answer by Mathis 18 August 2016, 08:39

Hi there,

Yes, once you delete another track on your account that frees up sufficient space, the hidden track will be fully reinstated. Please note that deleting a track can sometimes take a while to fully process, so once you've deleted a track, wait a few minutes, sign out of your SoundCloud account, restart your browser for a fresh start, then you should see your hidden track reinstated.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Yes, once you delete another track on your account that frees up sufficient space, the hidden track will be fully reinstated. Please note that deleting a track can sometimes take a while to fully process, so once you've deleted a track, wait a few minutes, sign out of your SoundCloud account, restart your browser for a fresh start, then you should see your hidden track reinstated.

Cheers
Mathis