Question

If you replace a track, what will happen to that replaced track if you cancel your pro membership and downgrade to free?

• 27 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I just did a remix/remaster version of my track, and I want to upgrade to pro so I can replace my original track without losing any of the views/listens (cool feature by the way). However, I don't have a use for anything else that pro offers at the time being, and after replacing my track, I want to cancel. Will my replaced track vanish or go away or be hidden if I downgrade, and will it only show my new updated replaced track if I continue a subscription, or will the replaced track stay there even after I cancel and go back to free? Basically, I want to be able to replace the track, and have the changes save forever even if I downgrade after making the change. I'm happy to pay a month's worth of subscription to make this change.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi BodyMic,

The replaced track will stay in place actually. Sorry to hear you cannot benefit from the other features Pro or Pro Unlimited provides at this point, but nothing to worry about.

See here for an overview and to upgrade. If this is the first time you upgrade, you have a 30 day money back guarantee in case you decide you'd rather want to opt out again.

Cheers